Waardering:
  • 0 stemmen - gemiddelde waardering is 0
scenery compatibility
Before I discovered the Project Belgium 2012 I had installed AST Tech Photo-Real Brussels. Since the Project includes Brussels HD I wonder if both sceneries can co-exist or if I should only install one. At first I did install both and it seemed to work fine. Now I am re-installing all my software after trying to move to Windows 8 (but FSX wouldn't run there). So back to good old Windows 7 and re-installing all my software after a clean install. So should I just skip the AST scenery and just use the Project Belgium Brussels HD ?
Antwoord
(03-02-2013, 12:45)peteramd schreef: Before I discovered the Project Belgium 2012 I had installed AST Tech Photo-Real Brussels. Since the Project includes Brussels HD I wonder if both sceneries can co-exist or if I should only install one. At first I did install both and it seemed to work fine. Now I am re-installing all my software after trying to move to Windows 8 (but FSX wouldn't run there). So back to good old Windows 7 and re-installing all my software after a clean install. So should I just skip the AST scenery and just use the Project Belgium Brussels HD ?

I have installed both : Belgium2012 and Brussels HD. That Brussels HD has highest priority.
Antwoord
what I mean actually is if I need to install the previous AST Tech Photo-Real Brussels as well as Brussels HD. I don't think so. In fact I raise this question because sceneries takea lot of space and as new sceneries appear it may be useful to delete some of the old ones not needed any more. Currently I did a complete re-install and I did not install the AST scenery any more but just the Brussels HD and Belgium 2012 and it seems to b e quite OK
Antwoord
You can use both but it is up to yu to decide which one you will finally keep
Personnaly i have kept the AST brussels one because of it's night texture which you don't have with the belgium 2012 and ariving over brussels at night ans see a black hole this is not the real thing believe me.
Windows 8 and FSX and AST scenery are perfectly running toghetter
Antwoord
When I tried to run FSX + FSX Acceleration (with no added sceneries) in Windows 8 all seemed OK until I opened FSX and selected a free flight and pressed the Fly button. As soon as I did that FSX froze. So far I have not been able to run it. I will continue trying (run it in compatiblity mode for example) to see if that solves the problem. I'm also waiting for feedback from other flight simmers about it but also about the other add-ins I use such as AEHDX Airport Enhancer, FS Flying School Pro, Logitech G940 Flight System, etc. Anything can cause problems including the G940 Logitech Flight System so for each one we need to check that we have a W8 compatible software or driver. For me it's still too early to decide switching to W8 but at least I bought the license at the cheap price before our friend Bill multiplied it by5 or 6 Smile
Antwoord
The problem that you expalin i have this too and unluckely each time i have place something new scenery or aircraft no maater after install an running the FSx the thing is freezzz Huh
After a restart it works fine even the complex scenry of courchevel by LLH is runnin oké
aircraft PMDG 737NGX series and Aerosoft A320 extended as wel that one from Blackbox all running wel
but for an unknow reason the laptop freez this might happen after two minutes as weel as after several hoursAngryHuhExclamation

i also check several forums to find out but i am (pratical) sure in one way of an other MS as to give an win8 updates and nvidea must have and nvidiea inspector for win8
Angel
Antwoord

Ga naar locatie:

Gebruikers die dit topic lezen: 1 gast(en)